So this is what it feels like, to near completion. To come to the moment we've all been planning for. I'm collecting pieces, putting them together into a scrapbook that will turn up to be a book full of memorabilia consisting of snippets of fabric, stickers I peeled off the things we bought, business cards, receipts, hand notes. I'm such a collector I believe this is my talent put to good use.
We sealed the deal with our flower power provider. I'm so giddy and excited I need to make sure I am always thankful to Him. To be blessed with good health, a positive mind, and pure heart.
I noticed F and I are advancing to a different level of goofing around. It involves making fun of things we both find ridiculously funny, apologizing for nothing and everything, telling one another off in good nature and with a whole load of respect.
We sealed the deal with our flower power provider. I'm so giddy and excited I need to make sure I am always thankful to Him. To be blessed with good health, a positive mind, and pure heart.
***
I noticed F and I are advancing to a different level of goofing around. It involves making fun of things we both find ridiculously funny, apologizing for nothing and everything, telling one another off in good nature and with a whole load of respect.
2 comments:
May you have one smooth journey to your big day K and F... =)
hey hey. thanks a bunch =)
Post a Comment