Look at em toes. At least his are way more fugly-er than mine. Hehe. Its funny how people tend to hand out to you advice especially since they know your preparing to get married. I think its kind, and thoughtful of them but at times I can't help but feel disgusted and tired of the same things people kept on saying to me.
Like, slimming world. What in the world for would I need to go to a slimming world prior to my own wedding? Hitting the gym, fine that makes sense cause you might as well be in the prime of your health in order to endure a long day smiling and posing for people you love. Especially if you're looking at conceiving. Which makes perfect sense to me. Ideal world case. I'd like to be in top shape before I conceive so that it might be easier on my body to bounce back to its original state (haha ye ke?).
The only things I do want to do before the big day would be to bleach my teeth, get on a regular healthy diet to control my cholestrol level (I get so annoyed every time he wants to have a meal at KFC), try to jog or do yoga in front of the telly. And stay within budget. Haha.
I've always been an avid fan of honey and its embarrassing when they tease you about consuming it for other reasons. Doink. Oh just so you know, Yemen honey is of the highest quality =)
The only things I do want to do before the big day would be to bleach my teeth, get on a regular healthy diet to control my cholestrol level (I get so annoyed every time he wants to have a meal at KFC), try to jog or do yoga in front of the telly. And stay within budget. Haha.
I've always been an avid fan of honey and its embarrassing when they tease you about consuming it for other reasons. Doink. Oh just so you know, Yemen honey is of the highest quality =)
2 comments:
Kin klo aku pn nkg bleach gg.tp mhl seyh.hihi
ye ke na. aku rase dlm ratus2 je. ke tak? haha aku tak check lg la tu rege.
Post a Comment