
To all brides to be, the best way to satisfy your own quench over details and more details of your wedding would be to do all the homework. Work out what you like, and know for sure what you don't like. If that alone is a challenge, know your own style and make sure it looks good on you! It always helps to have a second opinion from a bestie, or your partner. At the end of the day, he's the one you want looking at you. Zarina shared with me this link. I think its pretty cute get up especially if your donning the hijab.

Sketch out what you want, and be inspired by everything you love. There's tonnes of stuff on the internet. I stopped buying bridal magazines a while ago, since I think the local ones carry pretty much the same stuff and I set out not to rent my dress.
Most importantly, have fun and stay within your budget!!
No comments:
Post a Comment