Thursday, June 17, 2010

Suckerr


Its now coming into my second week in KL, and boy how much workload is there! I can't even dream of coming home early to do some family stuff or even do tea with any one since on days that I am in rohas its just past 8 pm for sure.

Other days when I am in the client's office..I get to pace myself so slowly (pretending to be at beat with the clients) I always find myself laughing in disbelief at how much they goof off during work hours. Workaholic much?

Other instances that fill my day with glee are moments when I observe how well made up most people's faces are when loitering around the lobby areas or entering the mall from the LRT exit. Like seriously, you have the effort to re-do your make up at 5? More power to ya! And then the other short snippets are at how ridiculously pretty the girls have to be when at the same 10 ft radius, the guys are just pretty much wearing the same shirt they had on last week. Hi hi. Its amazing.

Ooh and another one. I hate it when a lady is all dressed up but then she forgets to take the time to peel off the price tag off her vincci heels. Damn. You had me up til the shoes, missy.

KL. Bliss!!

4 comments:

NiC said...

the worst part about being in rohas - when you're leaving the office at 10/11 pm with your laptop bag, all ready for bed and you see ppl arriving dressed up, ready to party... =(

bijoux said...

hey nic, haha yes its a tad depressing kan. and to think you have to repeat it all over again the next day..oh man.

Jay said...

yo supersampler dah cuci nampak!!!
woooottt!

nice post here!
such a positive vibe coming frm u in KL! it's hard to see ppl in KL being that gleeful abt their everyday life LOL

bijoux said...

daling!! yes da cuci. ada 1 album dlm fb tp tak upload all.

haha yea well, u know that deep down im ecstatic to be in KL. haha. ok aku tak sure ejaan.