June June. How you played me so. I am twirling around like selasih in a tall glass of sirap ais. Haha. I think I'm thirsty. The weather has been fair, sharing me equal (but not enough) amount of sunshine for my photography to blossom, and rain to cool the short temperament that I have.
I've been doing loads throughout the day, but it seems that office work has taken a huge toll over my life. It used to be 6pm, punch out, head to the beach for a run, and by 9pm I'd set a date with my most handsome serial killer, dexter. Oh by the way dexter is really coming together. He is getting more 'normal' in every episode.
I've been hanging out a lot with a close friend of mine, nzaz. In a nutshell, he is single, claims he has healed (which I pray he has) and has this charming effect over almost all the 'auntly' people that we have crossed path with. Haha. Can't say I'm not to blame for not publicizing F's face more, but then again, thats not how I roll.
We went clothes hunting, wedding attending, designer meeting. Truly a bestie! And the awesome part is that F is cool with it and I am able to say that I am fond of him without having any crazy feelings or shit.
Thanks for the companion and I really do hope you find your true happiness. We just don't really know when.
No comments:
Post a Comment