
Both my parents are around, and it feels like I am now back to the time when I was in 8th grade, or form 2. I'd have a non-official curfew that I abide to, and I try to get up and out wee early in the morning before dad wakes up. Tactical right.
I've only spent 6 days here in my clients office. I just did the invoicing for it. For the record, per day..its a hefty sum that the clients are paying. Though not a single cent is transferred my way.
I think the girls in this office are not that friendly, they don't smile at you nor do the guys say hi or hello when passing by in the hallways. In the blue company, everybody is your friend. Until you mess up off course. The other thing thats been nagging me is the fire escape route. And they had the nerve to tell me I need to 'learn my way around' wtF. Whatevs la, safety is so not an extra co-curriculum for me, its kind of their responsibility to make sure I know these things. Whatevs.
Can't wait for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment