Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Itu Skandal


Hey I have no clue who reads my blog. Have always thought of putting it to private, but it has never really caused me much trouble so what the heck. Keep it public. Free.

F has been away for 3 weeks now, we hardly get to talk mainly due to the time difference and him being busy and myself being such an early morning person. There have been a lot of buzz at work and a handful of seriously cool projects coming up. I wish I could cut myself up into tiny pieces so I could do 'em all.

In my 2 plus years with the company, only now that I feel myself being accepted and able to trust the guys without missing a heartbeat. The bond is truly awesome.

I spent last weekend heading to the kite park off mrr2 twice and bought 2 kites.
I ran like a silly kid who has no clue on how to get the flat piece of plastic up in the air.
I navigated my way up to taman permai jaya off an iphone.
I challenged a physically challenged football player in rehab up the steps.
I fed off the positive vibe my bestie gave me.

The last part sounds juicy.

I need to do it again. Sunday. See you.

4 comments:

/'zi:/ said...

explain, svp! haha.
i'm giving u the eye :P:P.

bijoux said...

haha da penat lom givin me the eye =p hik hik hik.

/'zi:/ said...

looolll, ok.. eat guilt! hahaha.

bijoux said...

hahahahahahha gigit kangg =P