
I had a long trip home for me to be alone, think, doze off and continued thinking. Truth be told, I can not muster any more energy to put up with the way I feel about things. The way it makes me feel, the anger, the betrayal. Even though its something pretty simple and trivial. Nevertheless. If he doesn't know how bad it makes me feel, then there is really no point in even trying.
What bloody fool would go around to the opposing side and raise a white flag without actually collecting all relevant info? Ye ye, I may be over reacting. Sedangkan dgn ex kau pon aku boleh kalah. Apatah lagi if I was to get into a fix with your mother. I never said that I wanted you to discontinue being friends with her. Fuck, you'd still do as you wished even if I requested so.
All I wanted was respect, and the right to know these things not a month later. If I am not your present. Then neither am I your future.
For the first time in my life, the presence of my blog has backfired on me. And for that reason also..I will make it private. Sorry lovers.
All I wanted was respect, and the right to know these things not a month later. If I am not your present. Then neither am I your future.
For the first time in my life, the presence of my blog has backfired on me. And for that reason also..I will make it private. Sorry lovers.
4 comments:
hey sweetie.. what's the story? =) hugs from me pour toi =)
"For the first time in my life, the presence of my blog has backfired on me."
Hmm.
That's the reason the ex gave to me when actually he was doing something else obviously.
Sesenang je blame on the existence of my blog as invading his personal space. Konon. Pffth!
I was stupid enuff to make it private so that he's happy and we could make up since itu je alasan dia -- my blog. To some extend I was ready to close it down too!
Yeah you do that. -- He said.
I gave in. Private. Konon leh baik balik. But no. Dia & his new love life lak bukak blog baru bersama and having the time of their life.
And that was it.
So here I am, still blogging whatever left of me.
Even if my soul is barely here, I'll just never ever go private again because of someone else.
alaaa. i just started reading your blog. anyway, hope things work out for you :)
ps. you do deserve respect. we all do.
hey lovers,
thanks for the support. but im not making it private for anyone other than myself.
zarina, c'est gentil. but im gonna b ok.
along, ive always wondered what happened between u guys.
nadirah, eh ni gf syahir? haha. hai love!
just wait n see, im too dazed to do anything stupid.
Post a Comment