Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Satu Bintang

Masjid Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin, Brunei 2009.


I am offshore now, this time on the Lewek Conqueror. Its a much bigger barge, with 8 anchors ( I think I'd count them all right) and the largest swell of 2 meters can only sway ever so gently and rock me through the night like a baby.

There's a lot of hype, hope and anxiety when the year is coming to an end. All the crew wants their christmas, and new years celebration on land, with family. I just want to go home already.
Can't wait.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

tak tahu pernah ada ke tak perasaan macam tuh but i guess its a wonderful feeling kn. macam mkn burger dekat wendy's lepas 5 jam window shopping. =)

bijoux said...

ye. mungkin sama mcm mkn wendy's itu. aku da lupa. nnti aku blk kl aku mkn wendy's lg utk ingt balik =p