Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let's do the footsie

What are the odds that he actually keyed in this url and actually read the previous post? For one, I was elated that he came by! Hahahaha. So my punishment was I had to let him smoke at his every wish. And I did. I realized that he will never stop smoking unless he really wants it. Like, really wants it. Oh thanks to those who've encouraged him to say something about the superbike. Kudos.

I have a bundle of albums taken in December to keep me happy along the way. I will recall vividly the colors, and let them prance around in my thoughts as I try desperately to keep focus on work.

2 comments:

Along said...

ahah, i got a pair of those too :') major comfy!

bijoux said...

Alo long. ade juge ke? haha belum puas pakai so tatau la how they will treat me. so far, so good.