
Im rumaging through my photo album that I efforlessly lug around with me when I am off to work. They never fail to keep me company. Today the electronic technician Ling mentioned how dark my skin is getting. Today would be the second time he did that.
We continued the conversation, with me teaching him a thing or two about SPFs and how to work out the math behind it. He noted that I was keen to go for my overdue facial.
And it ended with me giving him a fair warning to not spoil my day(s) offshore by even mentioning my skin tone.
And I did all that in hua yu.
3 comments:
what is hua yu? LOL
your skin tone looks fine to me.
omaigoat! did i just ruined one of your offshore day? =p
have fun babe.
hua yu = bahasa cine.
haha. no la tisha. bese la tp polak je la sume nak tegur ni kan.
Post a Comment