Thursday, December 24, 2009

High Skies


The following day I had a series of weddings. It was exciting. To get all dolled up traditionally donning the baju kurungs. I'd usually opt for kebaya but felt lazy since we had to travel across states just to keep our promise to our friends.

My bestfriend's wedding was overlapped with my other good friend's wedding. It was heart wrenching to pry myself away from her reception. She whispered to us, ' wait for the slideshow'. I waited, and saw that most of the pictures were of us during school. I felt gutted. Happiness and sadness all in one day. My off days are coming to a near end..

7 comments:

Along said...

oooh loving the heels, sexy!

Tisha said...

mesti kau terharu dan mata bergenang kn... =p

Jay said...

the heels is indeed photogenic!!! the photos is awesome all in all.
U jumped eh LOL at first i thought: wow it's one damn HIGH heels

bijoux said...

along : tq..latest splurge hehe

tsha : tu la tp tak sempat nak tangkap gamba slide tu. cis. tepegun sgt.

jeng : hahahahahahha. saje amek gamba bg kau tgk =p

/'zi:/ said...

adekah ini kasut beli mase skool?

bijoux said...

mane de na. but it looks a lot like the steve madden tu kan? hehe. and way cheaper.

thisgal1213 said...

HOT sgt kasut you Kin.. se-HOT org nyer jgk =) happy holidays~