Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Girl Cycle


I don't really like to cloud my entries with ambiguity or to cover it up so that I am not too revealing. Instead, I'd rather jot down what I've been up to so that I can recollect my thoughts and experience along the way. Don't really think it is a good idea to have to justify myself or my actions for that matter..

Karaoke behind my house was, super fun even though we had an outsider who joined us. Yes, your voice was like pure gold. I got confused with why you were there. It just goes to show how long ago it was since I last hung out with girlfriends. Girrllss. Haha.

I slapped myself silly as I was underestimating others and assuming that we all had the same definition when it came to being happy or happily stuck to one guy.

3 comments:

Tisha said...

absolutely super-fun!

SurayaHarris said...

singing?wow!faliq adalah lucky

bijoux said...

super duper!!

karok je suraya..bukan menang bintang rtm ke. hehe.