I am feeling the urgent need to get back with my inner self. I feel I am losing my touch when it comes to who I am and who I want to be.
I want to be an english teacher. Or a teacher of some sort. I love kids. I want to be socially needed, I guess.
I love art. Crafty not so much of me though.
Paiting..therapeutic. Drawing, oodling. That was when I was in love.
I want more time to read my poetry. And the poetry of God.
Poetry is an unfolding of something beautiful, and should not be rushed.
Neruda, Borges..they are all waiting for me, patiently.
I still need to fall in love with Tolstoy.
Will a sketch pad and some water color heal a broken soul?
If I had things my way..I would pack up and leave. And perhaps become a voluntary english/maths/wadever teacher in the outskirts of earth.
8 comments:
nd yes that is so you. aku igt lagi kau keje kt great eastern mall kan. kiut sgt. and me? i want to be a beautician, can meh? hihi
call me when u want to practice ur facials.
wahahaha..nice.
In life..u do whatever u make u feel contented and u'll find bliss. Not worthit to get all stressed shit to make ur bosses happy.
I can totally imagine u living a simple life..having fun with the outback kids like u always wish. I think u'll die in eternal peace.
you are so sweet. i miss you even more. thanks babe.
kin kalau nk jd cekgu betau. ni jiran seblah aku nk pkai tutor.. heheheh
cekgu tutor pon layan jugak kan. semi kerajaan la kire. tihi.
Hmpfhh aku sdg mengapply utk jadi cikgu M**M. ah ah ah..
saje buat2 klakar. aku tak rase la cam high chance..just for the sake of it..and my mom is more than excited to see i'm applying.
tp ya allahhh menyakitkan hatinye website jenis2 g*men ni.
dah la die mintak ngarut2 result segala haram jadah..dah tu...aku da penat2 isi..bleh lak web page to load error. ko bygkannn aku dah list down kan semuuaaa subjek dlm transkrip dan benda tu tak diseppkan oleh system??? dan aku dah buat utk kali ke-2 dan still same thing happenned.
ni yg buat aku givap dan benci sgt nk apply benda2 g*men. even SP* nyer form pon aku try sekali patu da mls dah. tensen byk sgt nk kne isi.
uishh jengga! cekgu matematiko! kau sungguh hebat. bonne chance! tp tu la, cemane nak bg form kau load dgn sempurna? aku pon tidak tahu. apply je weh sementara ada masa. klo net kau terjamin,sedap sikit la nak apply kan. ni asek load error je sure nak campak2 je computer itu. goodluck with everything. tell me how it goes =)
Post a Comment