Yes, I'm in Balikpapan sudah. Alhamdulillah, my flight and all was ok. But. Well, I got a bit stuck at the immigration. Which is very dumb and ignorant on my behalf I guess. Ayah is a bit pissed I went ahead and just got on the plane without checking the formalities. Boo hoo sukeroo.
I'm here to assist with the Chevron campaign. They told me usually this client will only have one well per month, but suddenly they wanted to have 7 well interventions done. Thats where I come in. Sad part is, most of the work done is not really completed well. So aku ni macam tukang cuci jamban taik org lain lah.
Balikpapan, is a bit artificial to me. In a similar sense to how LA was. But different. I have yet to discover what they have to offer cultural wise. I'm even looking at the possibility of me going to Sulawesi for a diving trip. Alone? Masakan.. haha.
Its very stressful for me here, the way they do things is differently. I think transparency has a multi layer chain, which is dumbfounding. Cause its not supposed to be that way. And I'm working with some of the most defensive people I've ever met, which is downright ridiculous OK. Bangang nak mampos.
Aku rasa sunyi di sini. Rumah besar, TV besar, ruang tamu besar. Dapur pon besar. Tapi selalu bangun pagi dan rindu dekat mama dan ayah. Selalu minta dekat Tuhan untuk memberikan aku kekuatan dan semangat untuk menghadapi hari. Aku rasa tak sabar sangat utk hari indah di mana F akan kata pada ku, "Sayang, boleh berhenti kerja dah..jom"
Day dreaming is free. Wishing is also free. But its these two things that keeps me going through the day with a smile, you know?
Jadi for now, F cuma boleh sms kat aku, "Bertahan lah, abg tahu kerja mcm ni tak best." Mungkin aku sudah menjadi hamba duit? Bak kata Zarina. InsyaAllah, rakan2.
Hari indah pasti akan datang.
Schuz.
I'm here to assist with the Chevron campaign. They told me usually this client will only have one well per month, but suddenly they wanted to have 7 well interventions done. Thats where I come in. Sad part is, most of the work done is not really completed well. So aku ni macam tukang cuci jamban taik org lain lah.
Balikpapan, is a bit artificial to me. In a similar sense to how LA was. But different. I have yet to discover what they have to offer cultural wise. I'm even looking at the possibility of me going to Sulawesi for a diving trip. Alone? Masakan.. haha.
Its very stressful for me here, the way they do things is differently. I think transparency has a multi layer chain, which is dumbfounding. Cause its not supposed to be that way. And I'm working with some of the most defensive people I've ever met, which is downright ridiculous OK. Bangang nak mampos.
Aku rasa sunyi di sini. Rumah besar, TV besar, ruang tamu besar. Dapur pon besar. Tapi selalu bangun pagi dan rindu dekat mama dan ayah. Selalu minta dekat Tuhan untuk memberikan aku kekuatan dan semangat untuk menghadapi hari. Aku rasa tak sabar sangat utk hari indah di mana F akan kata pada ku, "Sayang, boleh berhenti kerja dah..jom"
Day dreaming is free. Wishing is also free. But its these two things that keeps me going through the day with a smile, you know?
Jadi for now, F cuma boleh sms kat aku, "Bertahan lah, abg tahu kerja mcm ni tak best." Mungkin aku sudah menjadi hamba duit? Bak kata Zarina. InsyaAllah, rakan2.
Hari indah pasti akan datang.
Schuz.
2 comments:
Lawa ngan gamba santa monica (teluk mok nik ye)
hamba duit? hhahah..nice way to put it there. tp kalau hamba duit tp happy buat kerja hamba tu mebi berbaloi la jugak kan....
bertabah2..hamba pon hamba laaa janji masyukkkkk
Post a Comment