So I will quote,"She will progress to be a strong CTS Technical Engineer with continued field exposure to gain more experience.." October 2008.
In the oilfield, the only way to learn is if they throw you straight into it..not wait for you to pick up the manual and then ponder upon something. The sad thing is, this year was supposed to be a high activity year for me. Instead, I sat around waiting for a campaign that did not take place cause the well came to life. And now I am typing this entry as I wait for my lunch partner and will continue with part-2 of my entrance exam after eating.
You want me to be competent, but you do not see the point of sending me offshore. Then what is it that you are really saying? And to think that your boss used to be where you are now at is just bonkers to make sense of their training tactics.
Bluerghh!!
1 comment:
You are not alone. In PETRONAS too we face the same thing. huhu~
Post a Comment