
Syukur, Alhamdulillah.. I passed my entrance exam with so-so colors. Nevertheless I have a lot to be grateful for.
Just a tad sad that I will be leaving my F. This part is always the hardest. For sure I will cry a bit, he has always been around for me day in and day out. Haiyaa. So saddd. This is one of the most unstructured posts I have ever came up with. I just feel like I want to vent out how I feel about leaving him. Cemane nak keje kapal ni syg??
On off pon, we are used to not seeing each other for short periods. For him it is harder, cause he is the more attached type. As we say it, manje. This time I will be leaving him, again, for 8 weeks. The gifts and presents I get for him will be of no replacement of me not being here for him.
All the best, love. I love you very much. Sedihnye.
5 comments:
wei jgn nages.berpisah sementara je tu.hehs.
izzal' s leaving me as well. same here. but only for 2 months... the he he... arghh sedihnya besok nk anta dia p airport!!!
ujiee : haha bese la aku. mane boleh blah bab2 bye bye ni. ngn abg aku pon aku nages. apetah lg ngn faliq. haha. da nages da pon. faliq tu tgu die sorang2 nti die nages jugak =p
tsha : airport ni tah pape kan. kejap hepi, kejap sedih. naik flite tak saba nak balik. tah pape..
hahhahah tol2. bg org yg nk tinggalkan mmg centu. tp bg org yg ditinggalkan ni??????
hrmm org2 mcm tu leh la g medan selere dan order char kue tiao sedap gilersss.. haha mati la aku tak sedap mkn siniii.
Post a Comment