Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Snail Bites

Ever since we’ve self proclaimed ourselves to be in the clan of the snail family, I’ve observed that things have gotten the best of you. Sure, a little BHP won’t do you any harm. Especially in the self-esteem department. The last thing you need is a little nitro to boost your confidence. It’s like the 3rd installment of the Transformers. Total overkill.

Not only do you now seem to talk down to other smaller four-stroke chambers, but you also lift yourself up onto your own pedestal. Don’t get me wrong, I do appreciate good handling skills and the ability to dodge traffic. And please do not take me for a bimbo who only pays for your fcuking gas. The terminology tapau has been in my vocabulary way before I met you.

All I ask of you is to be a bit considerate, after all what is a date if we spend the night burning the tyres and I spend the next few rainy days in agony of hearing you whine about you not having any grip on wet surface? Kemaman is a pretty small town. It doesn’t take long before you start recognizing the cars and their numbers. You raise your hand for a wave, you say. I’m pretty sure it’s your middle finger you are airing.

So when a vtec EK4 cuts in front of you and takes the lead, don’t get angry if I tease you by asking why the dude raised his hands at you. I sure as hell know it’s not because you guys are friends. You always seem to forget that it was you who reminded me that a vtec plays the straights, cause they perform better on the drag.

The best self-taught lesson you made me go through was when you asked me in disgust whether I understood the art of racing or not?

Yeah mister, the art of racing is pretty obvious.

The winner is whoever’s in front. Duhh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha. aku suke post kau ni kin =)

stitch said...

ko ngape kin?

bijoux said...

saje emo ngn faliq haffiz alawi.