At first I felt a tad pissed at having to cater to odd color coded themed parties. Kenduri ke tak ni? Especially when the theme was white. Rase mcm pergi kenduri jenazah la at first when I had to scout deep and hard for a decent white traditional dress.
Little that I/we, me and Jengs knew that the dinner reception was a casual event. Haha. That - would be a story for another day~
We are considering taking up another personal loan. I am not feeling too happy about it. But let's just see. Cause I am still not too happy about getting the other car. Unessecary spending, I think. But if he wanted to get me a dslr? Then that would make more sense since we do not always travel together.
And now, I am dealing with a stupid pinhole issue with one of my coiled tubings. Which apparently I am supposed to answer to HQ about. Hoh, ingat aku takot ke? Dan all of my bosses are looking for me. Wow, one too many I would say.
Wait for the pics!! Am off to the OGA thing this week.
We are considering taking up another personal loan. I am not feeling too happy about it. But let's just see. Cause I am still not too happy about getting the other car. Unessecary spending, I think. But if he wanted to get me a dslr? Then that would make more sense since we do not always travel together.
And now, I am dealing with a stupid pinhole issue with one of my coiled tubings. Which apparently I am supposed to answer to HQ about. Hoh, ingat aku takot ke? Dan all of my bosses are looking for me. Wow, one too many I would say.
Wait for the pics!! Am off to the OGA thing this week.
4 comments:
hahaha...jgn dikenang2 pasal tragedi 30 minit itu.
anyways cya this afternoon baybeh!
pinhole as in pinhole camera?? haha.
oh tidak la pinhole camera dear..camera brape hengget la sgt..ni pinhole as in a tiny hole the size of a pin, located in the middle of the pipe. which costs like 110K usd..
kau cuti?wahha.koolness.have fun!
Post a Comment