Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Supposed to..

I was supposed to blog on un-preferable things. But I guess I lost track of the time. I will definitely try to update tomorrow. As that would be my last day in this horrid place.

My TEN day break will consist of..

-trips to the tailor $$$
-time out for our new hobby!! more $$
-abang's engagement, $$ for the photographer
-a family trip to lovely KK, oh gosh..more and more $$$$$

From the logic above, I can say. Days off = loss of $$$

But the chance to take a family potrait on the 13th of June?? Priceless!!


a demain.

4 comments:

/'zi:/ said...

it's the 5th n im waitinggg~

a+

bijoux said...

weh. waiting for what a..bali ker? ko wait la puas2..hahaha

/'zi:/ said...

loll.. i was waiting for u update! u said a demain on the 3rd and there were none when i checked on the 5th.btw, forget the pinhole! enjoy ur vacation while it lasts. mine's still a questionmark.

bijoux said...

hahahahhahahah o tunggu la ngn setia.. aku malas nak update.