The other day my boss came up to me and told me we needed to talk. So we talked. It turned out that he felt that I was giving off bad vibes. Like, watefak la kan. Its pretty obvious why I do not socialize with my superiors as if they were my best friends. Do they even know how offended girls get the minute you comment on their figure? Like how chubby you look after a week's break? Pernah kau fikir?
It struck to me a bit silly when one day he would say something like, you look like you put on weight. And offended (of course,) I would say at point blank, no. And he kept on insisting that I simply must have put on weight. Annoyed, I would say, its the coveralls chief. Blindly he would answer, no its your cheeks. They look a lot more fuller.
Seriously? Giler ke.
At the end of the day, your boss do have the upper hand. And taking it like a true muslim, I must take the positives and push away all the negatives that have scarred my poor soul. Haha, self pity is indeed an immediate cure. Asalkan jgn aku beriye sgt nak benti keje sudah!
Speaking of which..is it only in my world that everyone around you talks about quitting and looking for other jobs, jobs that offer more family-work life balance? Or is it because I am surrounded by more unthankful people..
This is a bad entry, I did not want to record this event. But thought the better of it and shared it here. Ciao.
2 comments:
bodohnye sape yg tulis komen kat atas ni lemau nk mampos.
weyyyy bangang giler lelaki yg suke komen2 fizikal tu bajet kita suka la? bajet kite terharu la die notice perubahan2 fizikal? kalau aku pakai baju baru ade kau perasan ke setannnn...kalau kasut aku plg IN ade ko perasan keee tak kan...tp kalau aku gemuk sikit kau nk ckp kuat2 kan..kau mmg sundeelllll
tapayah ar susah2 nk komen. mmg carik nahas mereka ni.
talk abt work life balance..as long as u're happy doing what u do it's ok. different people are seeking different things in life. as much as ur works doesn't offer life balabnce...it's worthit as a short period of time la..if continued for too long takut kau jd gila je nanti tak sempat enjoy life.
ade org rasa life is short.
ada org rasa what wud happen if i didn't have enough money when i grow older?
so mcm tu lah...
kan aku nak delete la. ok aku delete japg. lupe plak aku leh delete comment. for the record, comment y aku delete tu mcm iklan nak buat bendera.
bulatann. u know me, always uptight n stressed about work. ya btol, keje mcm aku ni worth it for short term je sbnanye. for now thats how i see it la. tape, mb rezeki aku buat mase ni mmg kat sini. jd aku terime je. kekadang tu aku stress tatau nak cte ngn sape..jd kt blog je la cte.
normal is something not everyone can afford juge.
kau sunburn tak hengat dunie eh?
Post a Comment