Last Wednesday was a struck of fate and me being the only available person in the base to head all the way up to Kota Bharu to accompany one of our crew that was just recently involved in a chemical spill. (The dude is fine btw and I have to continue with the investigation on Sunday morning boo hoo).
Spur of the moment, I had to head all the way up to KB with the driver and our trip (SLB time, duhh~) was 6 hours with 3 stops. Haha. Jauh siot KB klo nek kete SLB. I had every intention of shopping my arse off when I got there. Ye lah, I didn't have to spend a single penny for the trip nor the accomodation. Renaissance. Sedap tols!
I planned to meet up Mama Lhene and her new born. What luck I had with me in Kemaman a set of baby tees I got from Mothercare. Lhene plak.. sempoi abes. Tade gaye org tgh pantangs pon! That night I was invited to spend the night with Lhene and her family, since her husband wasn't around anyways.
So I slept with Baby Mary and Lhene. Mary has this 2 hour feeding program. Every 2 hour she would cry and Lhene would be like, "Maryam lapar ye sayang.. Ok, jap ye Mama buat susu.." and I am a light sleeper and woke up and started to pat Mary while waiting for her milk. *pitam* next few hours it would happen again.. *pitam* and again.. til I woke up for subuh at 630. Mase tu da tak larat nak pitam balik cause I had to leave pretty early.
Funny thing was that Lhene and I aren't too close, like I don't know her surname and her husband's name either. But I didn't let it get to me. I think the bond I have with all the other supadupa girls is just amazing. Like we would just giggle and have fun regardless.
We bid our farewells, hoping to meet when Mary is a bit older..like, 10 weeks? Haha.
I succeeded in convincing the driver to take me to Pasar Besar Siti Khadijah the same morning. Damage done!!
***
Dah malas nak type. Nak kua jenjalan. See ya!
4 comments:
waaa ape ko beli kat pasar siti K tuh?
wei si comel tido...kiut gileee....gerammmmm grrrrrr
aku beli dulang2 silver utk abg aku nak tunang nntih.. dan kain berpasang2. selamat hari raye puase dan hari raye haji ok!!
cutesy..tp mase aku g tu die tgh meragams sket. nvthless kagom ngn lhene sbb saba je buat susu..tepuk2 mary. wow~!
Thank you Aunty Kin for the pressie. I heart you ! - Maryam
Post a Comment