Friday, March 27, 2009

Sunset at Sunburst


My first sunburst! Load packed with activites, sounds and definitely sights. The trick is to make sure you've got on your sunnies. Be it the latest trendiest shades, or old school lab goggles tainted black with neon yellow lines, or the typical nic richie big saucer types. Why? Cause its behind those babies that you get the privacy of looking at what the rest of the crowd is wearing, oggling at..and no one has to know which direction you are really looking. Sounds fab??

I know that is beyond the point, but I couldn't help but be awed at what some of these people looked like. Haha. I'd categorize myself as the simple minimalist type as opposed to the rest of the crowd. Ok la, they are minimalist in the sense that they only wear a singlet and shorts. But thats not my point!!

I loved loved Nidji. So much. It was the peak of the evening for me. Entertained by Hujan, saw how childish Bunkface really was..they're like highschool kids. Mere babies. Then Met Uncle Hussein as they were performing. Idled off and got rm3 slurpee, and rm30 tee which were much better quality then JMraz's. And paid rm10 for charity foot massage. Much needed in the midst of a 12 hour concert! Then got ready for Nidji, and sat through Atomic Kitchen from Dublin, and Estranged was there dedicating almost all of their songs to Korn. Cam, suda2 ler tu.

Yeah, I am new to a lot of things 'common' to others...(bunyik cengkerik..cause I am not used to seeing Malays get drunk, its just wrong..?)

Oooh. There was a silent disco or silent arena. I wanted to try that out badly but the queue was just too long.

Had a tiresome but eventful day. Too bad I left my dgcam at home. See you guys next year!

ps/ I skipped Butter cause I doubt they were gonna play any old songs. And Korn. Thats just not my scene~!!

6 comments:

Jay said...

hey babe!! such a surprise to have you here today...sonot sangat biarpon sekejappp gitu. ni pakai camera phone ke? cun jek gamba..

argh jeles sgt nidji was there and i wasn't wtf...used to dig nidji so much..now i skipped their song whenver it shuffles in ipod. but i bet i'd start listening back if i were there...

ANA said...

hey i missed that!huh.and i am becoming a grumpy old lady..humppph

Unknown said...

hahaha. shikin mmg la kau skip korn sbb boifren kau tu hilang akal bila tgk korn. btw aku gelak bukan sbb post kau, aku tgh tgk cerita yg dirt-cheap and stupid "grindhouse: planet of terror" jgn tgk nnt kau tak enjoy. aku on the other hand, hahahaha

Unknown said...

ok i'm back. lepas cerita grindhouse: planet of terror tu aku sambung tgk citer thunderbolt: death proof. Best night of the month =)

stitch said...

mak aihh ko tgu nidji ke??lambat la ko balik malam tu eh??

bijoux said...

ne de lamat syai.. aku blk dlm kol 9 kots. tak tgu pon korntos tuh.
haha