Ok so scratch the previous sappy entry about boo-hooing the night of my birthday. I was blessed with kind friends who sent MMS that had pictures of us when we were sweet and young (uni years!) and even had songs enscribed in em MMS..
I need to remind myself that I've never had more than one cake on my birthday. Ever. I used to read other people's blog and get all annoyed because some of them would be like, 'I got the usual three cakes and four hundred pressies as expected, again, this year..' gile diva. Haha.
Kak Aida threw me a suprise when I got back from an SPE talk the day of my birthday (how bad a timing can the stupid talk get?) She got me the works!! A cute chocolate cake, complete with 25 candles. At this age, cakes and candles (especially since I reside in pious Terengganu.. no offense tahu) by themselves can be a luxury. Superlicious!! Thank you thank you.
And on the 28th of Feb, I headed down to KL to kiss my bantal busuk at home and I got my cheesecake version of a partayy only to have really noisy and bitchful bunch of gurls sitting next to us at alexis'. I had great company and happy food.
So yeah, I had a greaatttt 25th kick-off. Thank you. Very very much. Hugs.
6 comments:
lucky u kokein...hihi
alalala cute! okla, aku entah dapat ke tak cake this year. Tak igt when was the last time I had a birthday cake fr my bdays
meh sini adress, aku pos tudung TR. tapi end of this month la dapat
btw, aku jadi blogger bawah tanah je skrg ni.. nanti la aku bg url k.
ana - lucky, alhamdulillah =)
babe - haha bawah tanah la atas bukit la mcm2 la~ nk bg aku tudungzyy?? haha hepii. nnti aku anta address.
aduh babes. how la i contact you. or u want me to tampal the address here?
ehmel me~ ashratul@gmail.com
this one got me laughing!!
'I got the usual three cakes and four hundred pressies as expected, again, this year..' hehehe! i've always wanted a suprise party, and i've been getting them for 3 years running now and i never get bored of em!
kin, ur (only) 25 this year? take it as a compliment babe! i'm 2 years ahead of you..
naya - thank you. haha klaka ke naya?? ahaha.. thanks for the compliment. kne blaja to keep the youth la pasnih~ oh gosh!! suprises are fun, tp tak reti nak buat suprise kat org la. haha.
Post a Comment