Our trip to Myanmar was a tiring one. We had to take the 9:15pm flight to Bangkok and arrived at Suvarnabumi International Airport about 2 hours later. We then -stopped for a ciggie break- and rushed off to the airport hotel, Novotel Bangkok. But boy was I happy as a cat when I dialled '0' and found out that Bangkok local time was actually 11:45pm. Time saved!
Google it out, its pretty amazing. For the 4,900 baht we had to fish out. Not to mention, we had to check out the next morning at 5am.
We got to Yangon, and then of course my stomach had to get all excited. Nature call. Hehe. We had the van wait for us outside the airport. But even inside the airport, Azrel and I had a funny encounter. The money changer is right infront of the toilet door. Apekah. We were all pretty tired.
We checked into MiCasa Hotel Apartments (daily rates 90 USD and monthly of 2000 USD - I just googled).
Now the boys have all left me and I am to fend for my sorry arse during the drilling meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment