
We snuck out on the night on the 4th of March. Cockle-doodle-doo, the clock ticked 4:45. But my driver-lover-man was late. Sigh. And KL traffic was like hell as always. Concert kot??
Funny thing was, throughout the whole musical not everyone around me knew the lyrics to the songs. Have to say that the latest album was not my favourite. I loved Mr.A-Z so much and felt deeply about all of the lyrics in that album. Luckily enough, I knew most of the lyrics. Except for the fast numbers like where all I did was say ‘Good job’ – lifted my hands up high and waited for the down low part.. and this one, ‘I do not pick up the phone if, I do not know who is calling…’
So much fun was Jason’s way of warming up with the crowd. The guy just blabs out music from his mouth and would have us imitating him which was great fun. And if you listen to his songs carefully, he is a funny guy. I loved Geek in the Pink, but jenga wasn’t found yet so I had to sing alone. Haha. Sadis tol.
More pathetically when I had neighbouring concert goers just cry and shriek like crazy and they didn’t even know the chorus part to I’m Yours. Pretty dead giveaway, don’t you think?
Towards the end Jason started introducing his band and took Polaroid pictures of them and threw it towards the crowd. Awesome!! Oh by the way, Jason has a collection of Polaroids he made a book out of, but not sure if they have it here in Malaysia.
The concert started sharply at 8:30 and ended on the dot of 10:00 pm. Jason must be a punctual sleep early guy. Well, good for him. Woudn’t want most of the crowd sleeping in the next day and missing their early train to work.
Funny thing was, throughout the whole musical not everyone around me knew the lyrics to the songs. Have to say that the latest album was not my favourite. I loved Mr.A-Z so much and felt deeply about all of the lyrics in that album. Luckily enough, I knew most of the lyrics. Except for the fast numbers like where all I did was say ‘Good job’ – lifted my hands up high and waited for the down low part.. and this one, ‘I do not pick up the phone if, I do not know who is calling…’
So much fun was Jason’s way of warming up with the crowd. The guy just blabs out music from his mouth and would have us imitating him which was great fun. And if you listen to his songs carefully, he is a funny guy. I loved Geek in the Pink, but jenga wasn’t found yet so I had to sing alone. Haha. Sadis tol.
More pathetically when I had neighbouring concert goers just cry and shriek like crazy and they didn’t even know the chorus part to I’m Yours. Pretty dead giveaway, don’t you think?
Towards the end Jason started introducing his band and took Polaroid pictures of them and threw it towards the crowd. Awesome!! Oh by the way, Jason has a collection of Polaroids he made a book out of, but not sure if they have it here in Malaysia.
The concert started sharply at 8:30 and ended on the dot of 10:00 pm. Jason must be a punctual sleep early guy. Well, good for him. Woudn’t want most of the crowd sleeping in the next day and missing their early train to work.
***
Dearest Jason,
Please please please come back to Malaysia. Hahahhaa. Thank you. I will buy the rm80 t-shirt again if you do =) mcm la die tau derang jual baju kat lua tu..
Please please please come back to Malaysia. Hahahhaa. Thank you. I will buy the rm80 t-shirt again if you do =) mcm la die tau derang jual baju kat lua tu..
6 comments:
hey babes..yea it was kinda sad not being with u through out the wholleee concert..and to think that i raised up "high fives and tens" alone with some cool crowds..thank god my crowd knows the lyrics and we sang our heart out!!!!
but it was a big relief to finally met u and sang along..my concert life wont be complete without u babeeee...
cant wait to see u again.. muahxxx!!!!
p/s: i was thinkin to ajak u to genting coz i got this vouchers that will expire on April..if u're free and want to lah ;) let me knw aite..XOXO!!!!! (hav u watched the whole season 2 yet?)
jengs whole season 2 dh keluar ke?aku sgt tertinggal duduk di sini.bit torrent tidak boleh pakai.apeaku bole adlh download by parts kt youtube.sigh~
i love Polaroids! and hmm what was i doing while mraz serenaded his fans?
having banana leaf in bangsar sbb i totally forgot about the concert! hehe.
Aku ada polaroid. Ko nak tak?Kalau kau nak, aku pass kat ko tapi ko kena rajin cari glossy paper dia. Kat Malaysia ni, kemain payah nak cari!
I am getting a new one. Aku tak kisah kalau nak pass kat orang yg betul2 minat sahaja. Setengah orang anggap benda ni trend. Kejap2 DSLR, kejap2 lomo, kejap2 dgcam.
aku beli one pound je pun;)
aaa email aku ye. futsalbabe@yahoo.com. Balik Malaysia dalam 15hb aku hantar semua sekali hehehe
apesal aku bukak citer pasal camera ni?
lalings~!!
Jengs - genting? wah wahh. best nye. i wish i was free or available enuff to make plans. but sadly, am not. season 2 must wait la till i am also - free. huhuhu.
ana - kau balik nnti kau beli external baru n bawak balik sane, tak pon jual 1 singgit, mesti laku..huhu
naya - hahaha.. forgot ke?? hopefully he will be back. lg best klo die buat showcase la. tsk tsk.
babes - hahahhaha. apsal kau ckp pasal camera?? lari dari tajuks tol tau minah ni. if got spare, bg ler..if all ur cousins da rebut2..then tape. will email u =p
Post a Comment