Just wanted to make an official entry about my stint in January 2009. I was offshore for a month in Exxon's waters. Had a good time there. The crew were a whole different bunch. Pros and cons, life is fair, really. To argue with that would be similar to being unthankful. I love my religion. (Tetibe jekkk..)
This is me trying to be a tough cookie. Thats my supervisor next to me and the furthest right is my Location Manager. Trying to talk some sense into my boss. I am proud of this picture. Most people don't think I have what it takes. In due time, I will bloom to become a full grown bitch. Haha.
During the first few day of my stay in early Jan, the weather was super rough. We commute by boat to the satellite platform and I am also proud that I did not throw up, unlike some others. Then they decided it was too rough to travel by boat, and we had to go by chopper. The chopper would leave Guntong-A around 10am, so we idled to our fullest by sharing stories with Pak Usop and Muaz. If we were to leave by boat, we would have to be ready to go by 6am.
This time around, coiled tubing had a cementing campaign. The crane lifts the 1 ton (1,000 kg) bag of cement and us lab rats would have to poke the contents out. Pretty nasty stuff.
Going on the transfer basket. This is our mode of transport throughout the entire campaign. So I can claim that I am pro at this. Good or bad weather. But its not good to gloat, cause no one can predict the weather..
Dah naik bot. Sume tido. Bagus kan?
This is a shot from far of Palas-A. Hello Palas, good-bye Palas. Thanks for the memories and all the lessons learnt. By the way, our job was pretty messed up. We had more than one incident which did not involve any personnel. Just the equipment. So we are all thankful to live another day and to constantly listen to the lecture on propper maintenance and shit.
7 comments:
so you are now a tough cookie?
sangat tough cookie.
hahahaha...
apesal ko ceria semacam jek nih?
Halu lalings~
ana - aku tak tuff pon weh, tu mcm cobaan je..haha
along - tidak, sy bukan biskot keras
syahir - aku hepi2 ni..ko ssh ati nape?? ahaha..
tsha - euwww. super combo! hahaha. yea rite. aku la sgt tuu.
hye tsha!hahaha..sempat lagi..leh tak kak?:P...
bestnye epmi..lawa gile galley..
posing abes dlm x-11 tersyg ek:P
kau gedix la dik. galley lawa sbb pandai dressing..sempat je posing. tatau bile lg leh g laut ni.
Post a Comment