Monday, June 23, 2008

Bright Lights for Those Who Wait

Bab-Ul Yaman, by night.
I've been getting a few comments from anxious readers. I know who its from and apparently I don't really know how I am supposed to feel (flattered? psyched? paranoid?) about having such people read my blog. Many thanks to those who rooted for me, I am most blessed by such friends =) This week has been better so far. I got a few projects on my hand at the moment, and most of my bosses are out for some courses/work/rig visit stuff.

The good news is that Mama will come by to Kemaman on Tuesday evening, along with my cousing Along. Its so nice!!! I won't feel as homesick as before. On the 30th of June we are having an exhibition booth probably in PCSB office in Kertih, so I have a feeling I will bump into many familiar faces there. Super!

Anddddd.. if things go realllyyy well this week, I plan to head back to KL on Friday midday. Eventhough its a short and tired stint, but I believe its bloody worth it.
Have a great week ahead!!

6 comments:

NiC said...

hey girl,

glad to hear you've finally turned the corner and seen the light... =)

i'll be seeing you soon yeah...

Unknown said...

light is a property of things that are small in weight =P

bijoux said...

hey nic,
thanks for dropping by =) yup, will be seeing you soon!! just hope we all could meet up as a group and not as parts and pieces..hmm

kepen, tak klaka langsongggg!! haha.

Unknown said...

eleh mesti kau rase x klaka sbb kau de-pressed. LOL. I love vocab games.

bijoux said...

if i am de-pressed, then it would make me fall into the light category juge la kan pepz? hehe. i love vocab games too. da lame tak excercise my brain lah.

Kunaz said...

kin!!!!! miss lg a few entries kt blog ko. tp bagus gak kn, if x, sure x surprise kte jumpe kt pmo aritu kan? what a day!!! hehe...

thanks a lot kin byk ajar aku aritu. sebbaik ko x wat blk cincin tunang aku. haha!