
I had an interesting question shot straight at me. “If you were to chart your life, how would you do it?”
Would it be on the countries you’ve traveled? Or the new friends you make? I gave it a thought. I haven’t felt very much at place here in my job. At times I hate the mere existence of it. Why why why??!!!
I always seem to take things very seriously. One of my friend even joked at me saying that I am no longer the cheerful person I used to be. Yeah, so they say loathing about yourself really does you no good. But it was getting to a point that was worrying me. My buddy posted a composition on how life was meant to be lived full of joy and love, not breaking our minds and bodies trying to make a penny more than Jack from next door. And in the process of doing that, we eventually lose all the time that God has granted to us to make good use of to be with our families and loved ones.
Oh lemme say it here. This is all happening to me. FUCK!!
Yeah, so back to the purpose of this post. I thought that the best way to chart my life would be making the axis based on my personal achievements. It’s the only way I know how to keep feeling good about myself out here in the open. I am so vulnerable to people’s (men’s, if you please) teasing, mental abusing, harsh talking, in your face bullshitting, that I don’t know if I can make it out alive.
Please God, Please, Please. Just this once, give me the strength to face tomorrow.
It’s hard to explain these things to the third person, especially my parents because they live so far. Am I giving too many excuses? I wish they could see/hear/know the things I go through and still relate to why it is I keep going back to this job. I wish they knew.
On a lighter note, my chopper is confirmed for the 2nd of June. Yeay! Balik ke darat. Mase untuk menyembah boss. Wakaka!!
One sweet day, I will look back at this post and smile to myself. InsyaAllah.
Would it be on the countries you’ve traveled? Or the new friends you make? I gave it a thought. I haven’t felt very much at place here in my job. At times I hate the mere existence of it. Why why why??!!!
I always seem to take things very seriously. One of my friend even joked at me saying that I am no longer the cheerful person I used to be. Yeah, so they say loathing about yourself really does you no good. But it was getting to a point that was worrying me. My buddy posted a composition on how life was meant to be lived full of joy and love, not breaking our minds and bodies trying to make a penny more than Jack from next door. And in the process of doing that, we eventually lose all the time that God has granted to us to make good use of to be with our families and loved ones.
Oh lemme say it here. This is all happening to me. FUCK!!
Yeah, so back to the purpose of this post. I thought that the best way to chart my life would be making the axis based on my personal achievements. It’s the only way I know how to keep feeling good about myself out here in the open. I am so vulnerable to people’s (men’s, if you please) teasing, mental abusing, harsh talking, in your face bullshitting, that I don’t know if I can make it out alive.
Please God, Please, Please. Just this once, give me the strength to face tomorrow.
It’s hard to explain these things to the third person, especially my parents because they live so far. Am I giving too many excuses? I wish they could see/hear/know the things I go through and still relate to why it is I keep going back to this job. I wish they knew.
On a lighter note, my chopper is confirmed for the 2nd of June. Yeay! Balik ke darat. Mase untuk menyembah boss. Wakaka!!
One sweet day, I will look back at this post and smile to myself. InsyaAllah.
4 comments:
Aloha!
Sedih aku bace blues ko dalam coverall biru.. :)
May God give you the strength to survive.
Or maybe to do the thing you want to do.
Be brave!
:)
p/s: nasib baik coverall ku oren.
cis azrin. tahu la kau skrang semakin maju =) hehe. congrats!! insyaAllah sume akan ok je in the end. thanks for the shout out dude.
hey dear,
i can feel what you're going through right now and i know it's tough as hell... but you've done great to be here and you've just gotta hang in there ok?
just look at the good and forget the bad... =)
ps: school is finally coming to an end! 2 more weeks! i can't wait to leave this place... =)
heyya nic,
thanks for dropping by. yeah times are hard but im just trying to look at getting to the GFE part. haha! no harm in dreaming right? u take care, enjoy your time off dude.. see you soon!!
Post a Comment