Monday, June 16, 2008

Depressed


Can't really make up my mind on how to spell the damned word depressed. Double pp, double dd, double ss. Whatever.


I just got back from 1 week off with my family. I really miss my mama. I have been crying a lot lately. I can't seem to find my rhythm. The one I had not becaused I enjoyed what I was doing, but because it was the only way I could face another day.


I am seriously losing it.


Oh tolong la bg aku keje lain.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I think 'depressed' means de-press. I don't know. with press as a verb.

I'm messing with u. U'r alright :)

Anonymous said...

Relakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkss.
Jgn jadi gila.

bijoux said...

hey penance.. time kaseh sbb sudi check spelling aku. haha. oh so bad lah right now.

helo bongg!!! thanks. tgh cube wasatiah ni.. =p

thisgal1213 said...

hey..jgn stress2. that's life u see... =)

take care.

Along said...

hope im not too late utk membakar semangat mu lagi, whatever that is supposed to mean ;P

maybe its just one of the days you just felt low and craving for another job opportunity, but deep down inside you know you are thankful to be given a chance to stand at where u r at now.



i hope so too.

take care!

bijoux said...

cik epal ijau: hu hu, aku tgh berusaha la nihhh =) hehe thanks babe

along : slalu sgt having one of those days, kekadang da rase mcm everyday hahahha! thanks bybybykkk along =)

Unknown said...

hey. I'm a hollywood family. How many people have the chance to witness divorce and marriage of your family members 3 times?

My mom is divorcing my stepdad.
My brother is in line to divorce his wife.

And what better time than now?
When I am pressed at work for my reports and school is calling me to come and complete my clearance on monday.

Oh cookie.

bijoux said...

hey P, why the sudden whirlwind?? bersaba.. i'll call you soon ok. haih. and all i wanted was a hollywood holiday.