
Like molten sugar in a pan, toffee. Cold water hardens it, to an almost freezing state and when the disarray is too much for the sugar to handle, it cracks. Clack.
That is how sudden gusts of wind makes me feel. Or simply put, when reality hits me smack center on my stupid forehead. All this while I believed that I had been walking in the dark guided well by my instincts. Perhaps God pities me and sends me small tokens of light to guide me along the way.
I felt that the fundamental of this ship was faulty. Dodgy even. We built our kingdom on principles of secrets. Tell me yours and I'll share you mine. Will you keep it?
Tonight I felt that I could not even bear to look you in the eye. Yes, I am avoiding you. You remind me that sometimes I feel what we have is so fucking fake. It is built on secrets mister. How else do you keep a secret other than telling more lies to those around you?
We argue in a myriad of language.
He speaks in poems. And I can only understand logic.
He claims he knows my heart. I question his presence.
He wants me to fall into him.
Sometimes there is no point in arguing with a believer.
That is how sudden gusts of wind makes me feel. Or simply put, when reality hits me smack center on my stupid forehead. All this while I believed that I had been walking in the dark guided well by my instincts. Perhaps God pities me and sends me small tokens of light to guide me along the way.
I felt that the fundamental of this ship was faulty. Dodgy even. We built our kingdom on principles of secrets. Tell me yours and I'll share you mine. Will you keep it?
Tonight I felt that I could not even bear to look you in the eye. Yes, I am avoiding you. You remind me that sometimes I feel what we have is so fucking fake. It is built on secrets mister. How else do you keep a secret other than telling more lies to those around you?
We argue in a myriad of language.
He speaks in poems. And I can only understand logic.
He claims he knows my heart. I question his presence.
He wants me to fall into him.
Sometimes there is no point in arguing with a believer.
***
"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you. But I’m afraid…
5 comments:
the misery of an argument.i hate arguing with someone with a firm stand.i can never win.how good will i be as a lawyer ?;p
mb u were destined to sharpen ur arguing skills. or mb u will get to understand the aggresive part of being human. either way, lucky you too =p
lucky? well if u say so..huhu
no, i dont say so babes. tp kne la pandang all He has given u in the positive manner kan. if that is ur calling, then make the most out of it. how often do you hear ppl happy with the job that they have.. not very kan. start early, it might grow on u. i think =p
well said.yep we should be thankful.jgn grumble and complain jer kan ? like me.well i should take a leaf out of ur book. ;)
Post a Comment