Tuesday, October 09, 2007

7th Day in Kemaman

I am now officially a field engineer trainee here in kemaman. It’s the fasting month so all the staff rushes home at 4pm. This isn’t doing me too much good cause the bus gets here at warehouse 29 at 5pm so that leaves me an hour to pretty much play around on the computer. Play. When there is so much more for me to read, study and complete.

I have a deadline of 2 months to complete my technical modules online and then if God willing, I will go for a training school hopefully in the UK. That, ladies and gentleman is my planning for the upcoming 5 months. I apparently work 6 days a week and get 1 day off for sleep and sanity. He he he. Tapi takat ni all the engineers tell me that for the 1st month of their job they took a whole month straight. I think I might do the same. Raya is an exception. I might celebrate it in bed with mr.bear or go to work and eat cookies with the other less fortunate guys.

Work here is rather random and very different. I am enjoying it a lot. The guys here are fair towards me, they don’t treat me differently just because I am a girl. Although the fact that I am one of the 3 female engineers here may be a factor to consider their willingness to help me. Tapi takpe la, asalkan tade buat bende salah ok la kot.

I think I am doing fine so far. Occasionally I would miss my parents who are here in Malaysia. I miss the comfort of home, the food. But in a few days time my parents will be leaving for Yemen and everything back home would be just the same as the one here in my crew house.

This has been a totally crazy emotional, mental and physical rollercoaster ride and I think its about to swallow me whole.

Fuzzy logic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you poor thing. hang in there k?

good things always come last.
Selamat Hari Raya anyway. :D

Remi said...

Slamaty HAri Raya Aidil Fitri Maaf Zahir Batin!

bijoux said...

ayu: its not that bad..im doing okay =) i even got a day off on sunday. so i get to see my parentssss!!

remi: selamat hari raya to u too!!

Kunaz said...

kin!!! wah dah jadi wanita bekerjaya yang hebat. bagus2. stay tough and keep in touch. hehe... slmt ari raye n maap zahir batin

bijoux said...

thankss kunaz.. ko pon tak lame lg bergelar wanita bekerjaya dan isteri dan ibu dan mcm2 lg.. ha ha ha gudlak =p