I woke up. The fan is directly above my body. I tug at my blanket. Where am I? I shake off the remains of sleep. Sleepiness. I got up to get a glass of water.
Oh its this place.
The place where I wish I could fit in perfectly. But I am always shadowed by this other someone. Her. The cold morning shower made me forget about it for a while.
The drive to work this morning was scenic. He smelled of citrusy musk and aftershave. The sun came out to light the way. Look, its the sunrise, I'd whisper. He smiled back, not knowing what to promise me.
***
There are only 16 personnel today in the office. Half are already mentally visualizing the trip to Kuantan or wherever they call home.
No bosses. No assigned task. Sweet. Honey, take me home.
4 comments:
kin. selamat hari raye.
thanks pepen.
first time working in ramadhan ?huhuhu happy eidul adha bijoux.hope im not too late ;)
nadia comel. eidul adha tu bukan raye haji ke. ke? ke aku yg tak reti2 ha ha. thanks dear. first time working. first serious job kotttt.
Post a Comment