Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tell Me Now

I am at a point where I can’t differentiate between the things I want and need. I have a perfectly understandable situation in my hands. But the thing is, I am the only one who seems to make any ends of it. Mama will be in town anytime soon. I can’t invite you to come meet her because it might change the circumstances.

I used to mix my thoughts with heavily nailed events that seem to be the only reason why I am going on the road that I am on. Meeting the parents would definitely be one of them. Having lunch with the parents. Helping the parent in one way or another. Parents, family, close relatives. All conclude to a bigger mess, unless you are ready and damned sure. Those things will tear you up if you are on the unsure end of the scale.

In the end, do we get tied up with the things that compliment him, i.e. his hobby, his friends, his affiliates? Or do we purely stay because of the person himself. Haha for a brief second I imagined myself as Carrie Bradshaw in SATC typing away after a hung-ho late night with or with no action and having a smoke. Usually during those scenes my roommate and I would laugh at what sarah was wearing. I mean really, a see through netting over small boobs in a black bra?

Yes, I am seriously in a stressful rut. The stressful part about it is that I think I am the only one in this rut alone, but I can’t bear to tell him anything much about it. He’s got other important things to focus on.

4 comments:

Fyewsha said...

omg kin! i was reading ur entry ala carrie bradshaw. for real!

and like all the other comments, i'd end this with a..

I MISS YOU!!! ;)

bijoux said...

haha naya u! yeah been a while hadnt it. miss u too babes

Unknown said...

shikin. betul. don't let it strap itself in your web and entangle your web all together. i've seen it happen man.. when webs intertwine, there's no easy solution.

bijoux said...

hrm. thanks kepen. glad to know u seem to agree with me on this.