
Dear All/Diary,
I have been working with craft attack @ great eastern mall for the past 2 weeks now. My lunchtime and daily routine has changed pretty drastically. Mama stayed with us in Keramat for the whole month of june so we were pretty pampered and each gained a kilo or two. Now that she is back in geneva packing for our next posting, we have each lost a kilo or two. How easily it comes and goes.
I swim over at shada's whenever I have the time to do so in the wee mornings. I prefer the mornings since I believe the whole of KL is busily making their way to the offices in the heart of all traffic jams. Results are out. I missed the dean's list again this final time. Bummer. Almost but not quite, silly.
I got recommended to work for petronas. But I still have to do some work on that before any of it goes in my favor. Wish me luck, and till the next entry. Luv.
ps/ enclosed is a pic from a family luncheon. on the day of mama's departure, july the 7th.
No comments:
Post a Comment