I guess I can say that I have had the time for the news to sink in and now I am no longer in the denial stage. I got offered to work in Penang.There.I said it. As the title implies.
No more details shall be revealed for privacy reasons (haha, as if laa aku ni kesah sgt) oh and to add to this highly unwelcomed news, I believe that I shall be pretty much the only female exec working there in the depot. Meaning that I'll probably have a ball looking for roomies or housies.
So now, I am mentally preparing myself by watching tonnes of "Criminal Minds" aired on 8tv every other evenings so that I won't scare easy when my turn to live alone comes around.
Damn.
So now, I am mentally preparing myself by watching tonnes of "Criminal Minds" aired on 8tv every other evenings so that I won't scare easy when my turn to live alone comes around.
Damn.
14 comments:
omg bijoux!! congrats!! think of the kuey teow and nasi kandars and all other gastronomical pleasures of Penang youll be getting.Plus,living alone has its perks.more privacy,no cleaning up other ppls mess,no unwanted noises!cheer up..;) if u get lonely,u can even go shopping !;)Penang is a tourist island..pretty soon you'll have relatives wanting to stay a night or two.;P
someone is going north hehe
babe, apekah?
Penang bess okayyyy. that's where I got my childhooddd lurveee. wehehhe. jgn keji Penang ok. Penang sgt bess. nanti gua dtg visit lu ok?
pastu lu bawak lah gua jalan2 makan pasembor kat pdg kota ke.. hee
hang benci2 satgi terjatuh hati kat anak mami, baru tau! habehlah org nogori. whooops.
shikin. no amount of comforting words available at my disposal will be enough to shift ur thoughts on this. so just be brave, and... brave it for now lah kot. i'll come visit if it'd make a slight difference in ur experience in penang. cheers my dear friend :)
nadia: yes all those wonderful things to enjoy up north..mmg la best kot. but im mo worried bout security and the price i have to pay for a good one. hehe. if i go, ur most welcome!!
florence: as it appears, mungkin. we'll c
ayu: habelah kunun.. nak visit lak.ong tempat tinggal pon tade lg nak visit.hehe..ye laa..ne de kutuk =p nti klo jadi cek buat house warming la gitu haha
kepen: sob sob.thanks.hope it will resort to our usual outings in KL for bfast je la.tamo penanggg.
aww ur so sweet ! im sure to come to penang..just imagining the taste of the char kuey teow! uu...i guess the costs will be a bomb..and security too..but everything have both sides right..try to look on the positive side..and try to find a safe neighborhood to stay..
did i read it correct...penang??? ni yg jeles ni. owhhh akak sgt rindukan penang tau! lamanya tak ke sana. eh lupa pulak... tahniah dah dapat kerja!
weh, ang dpt penang? ini pet ka ape?tahniahh!! gudlak2.. bile start?
sape ade kabel lebih weh? nk mintak terganu.. bosan daa duk jauhh2..hahaha.. (eceh, mcm dpt je)
if and really if u goin to penang babe...don wori i'll be more dan happy to join u there!!!! :D :D nnt i pegi carik keje kat png gak oke! eheheheheh
hav fun in penang babe..
lame lak tak jenguk blog kamu. gomenne darl
Hi there,
sorry for using yr blog as a platform to introduce our new online shopping website. Do drop by, yeah??
http://eshoptalk.blogspot.com
nadia; u are always so cheerful!! wonder how u energize ur day hehe
kak anna: jeles ke.jgn la jeles.kte pegi sorg diri ja, tade sape teman.haha..so tayah jeles k? btw im trying to transfer to kl..we'll see how that goes.
cinods: aku dpt ni utk petronas la kawan, cek tak tau la mana ada cable lebey. tp ko pegi je la tros kat opu kat kerteh nu bg tros resume ko ke..try je.tak pon ko call hr rayu2 gitu. musti dpt. insyaAllah.
bulatan: ye,ko wajib la dtg 2 bulan skali hoi.gile pe bia aku sorang2 kat atas sane. tp doa2 la aku dpt kl..or slb..haha
eshoptalk:mari shopping!
congrats kin!!! bestnyer leh nek feri!!!! eh ke ikut jalan je? haha!
keje je lu kin. pastu kawen cpat2. pastu mntk transfer atas alasan ikut hasben. wahaha! cam x bgune jek nasihat. anyway congrats again!
thanks kunaz.indah nye dunia ko da nak kawen ye.sume leh setel ngn alasan ikot lakii hoiii.hahaha..tape2, i think i will like it there. just im overwhelmed by the worry i have about my lodging. tu je. =p do drop by klo ade duit lebeh k!
enjoy ur working days there.. it shud be fun anyway.. :)
Post a Comment