I wanted to compile pics of my girls for my own sake. Will have you guys reallll close at heart. Like beside me, in the harddisk of my computer, boley? We've approached the final countdown towards departure. Everyone has their own different schedules and not many things can go as we planned. Humans were only meant to plan, whereas it is Him who gets to decide what is best for us.
Most of the girls finished their papers within the final week of exams and so we cleverly planned a photoshoot (will post more insyaAllah) throughout UTP's campus (it is really beautiful here, I'm not only saying this just 'cause, but because it is really something you've got to see for yourself).
Most of the girls finished their papers within the final week of exams and so we cleverly planned a photoshoot (will post more insyaAllah) throughout UTP's campus (it is really beautiful here, I'm not only saying this just 'cause, but because it is really something you've got to see for yourself).
Yatt and sara, in cafe V3. The burgers there are really mayonaissey..sbb tu dak2 ni suke. And fresh fruit juices are only rm1 per glass. Best tak best.
We stayed in V3 when we were in our 3rd year of study. Had tonnes and tonnes of memories there. This one is one of us kat bwh2 tempat lampu2.
But now we are in V5, its the all-new residential block. Fortunately for us we got the ground floor house. Senang nak angkut2 barang..nak meeting. Eh, deting. Haha.
My good friend sara. We became friends when we were in V2. She struck me as 'different' but thats another story altogether. She was my earliest mechanical friend, back in 1st year I was actually enrolled in Civil Engineering but I decided to pursue my interest in mechanical engineering, and haven't looked back ever since =)
Theres another car missing..but we commute pretty much in 2 bijik kancil-comeyl. Many2 trips.
Will miss aksi2 sengal daripada sara..peluk tiang tu kuat2 sara. U're gonna miss it too I know =p***
Condolencences to saraliza and her family for the loss of their beloved grandmother..and also to kepen and his family for the loss of his grandfather..
Al-fatihah


No comments:
Post a Comment