Ne me quitte pas - nina simone. I love this song featured in Muhksin.
Gc once said that we enjoy songs performed by the opposite sex. I believe that it is somewhat true. I love incubus. Wish it was me 'he' was missing in I Miss You. Or I could say I love Jason Mraz, and does 'he' think of me, and immediately relate me to the stars, like in Bella Luna?
"Mystery the moon, A hole in the sky,
The cosmic fish, they love to kiss
They're giving birth to constalations..
The cosmic fish, they love to kiss
They're giving birth to constalations..
You are an illuminating anchor,
I'm just a singer, You're the world,
All I can bring you,
Is this language of a Lover.."
The other night me and some girlfriends were in the car listening to Mahakarya Cinta by faizal. The sort of high I get is not from his voice, but more from the things he says about how great his love is for the woman in his life. It always makes me feel and wish that 'he' would feel that way towards me.
I am a dreamer. By not connecting to what I say is a definite possibility. I am a dreamer.
I'm just a singer, You're the world,
All I can bring you,
Is this language of a Lover.."
And of course, it lead me to invision, if I was to leave him one day, would he wait for me right there and stayed to watch me smile, and dance? The promise of pearls of rain when there is no rain to be found? Such were the words sung by nina simone. But then, she's a she.
All this mental debate and euphoric high from my hormones made me ask myself, am I that sadistic? Like some sort of depressed sick puppy? To want him to feel the pain of losing me when surely, I am standing here, still? Psycho. To want to feel like I am placed on a pedestal. To be praised after. To feel adored forever? I mean, really. If bandon boyd, and jason can.. does it mean that you can too, love?
The other night me and some girlfriends were in the car listening to Mahakarya Cinta by faizal. The sort of high I get is not from his voice, but more from the things he says about how great his love is for the woman in his life. It always makes me feel and wish that 'he' would feel that way towards me.
I am a dreamer. By not connecting to what I say is a definite possibility. I am a dreamer.
là où l'amour sera roi,
là où l'amour sera loi..
et vous êtes mon prince
là où l'amour sera loi..
et vous êtes mon prince
7 comments:
went to watch the movie with the new other half and yes ne me quitte pas touches me so !its sad isnt it..but yasmin surpasses every other love stories.;) its sad bijoux when u left and hes still watching..it hurts ;) makes u want to turn and run back into his arms.
Oh if only i could write, then my songs could rival the greatest sonnets ever written. If i could write, then people who listen to it will forget they ever saw a rainbow in their whole life. They will forget the solar halos and all the beautiful things they ever seen. And u would agree shikin. U would agree that i love that person that much.
(i left a reply earlier, guess it didnt get thru)
nadia : new other half? wah wah...yes leaving is hard but we weren't made to last forever, sometimes you just have to face reality..(not a hidden msg to gc ye..haha)
kepen-in-love : ye nama ko mcm tu la td aku type, if u wrote a sonnet im sure ud print it for me so that id get u in black n white. but i shall leave ur story as a fact that needs no proof =)
hi. lama tak jenguk sini. :)
incubus? itu brandon boyd sungguh cute!
mukhsin, belum tgk lagi la :(
blum tgk mukhsin jugakkkkkkk.
hai haariz's mommy!! ye si mr.boyd sungguh cute.mukhsin tu g bli vcd je la kak..
naya : ye, same advice applies, bli vcd je la.hehe.
i guess ur right.;) been having trouble updating?somehow i lost inspiration.hihi
Post a Comment