This test result does not potray me exactly in life, but as a result of a test, and I think its something fun to share =)
Find your own pose!
Seatbelt Traits and TendenciesAfter a long night of The Seatbelt pose (and Seatbelts do sleep close to ten hours a night, quite a bit longer than the typical seven and a half), couples wake feeling warm, safe, and uniquely free of doubt. Regular doses of the pose can elevate Seatbelters to a new level of personal confidence, which buoys them to great heights in love and at the gym and can lead to plum promotions and camera time.
Comfort Zone
The Seatbelt pose is in the Sun Sleeper family. Related Sun poses to try: The Heimlich and Classic Spoons.
Health Note
Health Note
For some couples (about one in every fifteen), extended periods of The Seatbelt's patented "coziness" can lead to feelings of drugged complacency. If this happens to you, try switching to the Flying Bobs pose for as many nights as it takes to get the blood flowing again.
I did this myself, had a few friends do this and matched them up with their boyfriends or girlfriends. None of it is proven to be true, its just for fun =)


The Colon is from the Sea Sleeper Family while the Toboggan is from the Sun Sleeper family. If you move the girl from the Colon pose and put her where she is in the Toboggan pose, then I think it makes sense.
*note: I am purely fabricating my own justifications, don't take me literally, other than the good luck wishes, I have no clue what sleeping poses are about. Haha.Happy Saturday!
***
The Couples EDITION
I did this myself, had a few friends do this and matched them up with their boyfriends or girlfriends. None of it is proven to be true, its just for fun =)
These two poses are from the same family The Sea Sleepers Family, so to dearest mister N and miss M, I think its all good =)
The Excalibur is from the Wind pose Family, mmg suke belit2..and The Seatbelt is from the Sun Sleepers Family; those who love to sleep up to 10 hours a day. Goodluck ye.


The Colon is from the Sea Sleeper Family while the Toboggan is from the Sun Sleeper family. If you move the girl from the Colon pose and put her where she is in the Toboggan pose, then I think it makes sense.
*note: I am purely fabricating my own justifications, don't take me literally, other than the good luck wishes, I have no clue what sleeping poses are about. Haha.Happy Saturday!





No comments:
Post a Comment