
Petronas Interview!!! Its pretty much the interview of the century for us petronas scholars, taking aside the other mother of all interviews, like the one with schlumberger et all. I was in the first batch of names, so I consider it to be lucky to get it overwith a.s.a.p! My slot was supposed to be from 11-12pm friday, but those from the wednesday and thursday session complained of how late things got, I decided to sleep in and arrive at the interview venue about 2 hours later than the suggested assembly time of 8 am. So nice lah, my bantal busuk. Haha.

I got there late, so I missed my friends from the 8 and 9 am slots. There were only these 3 girls left to accompany me. Sab, anith and emma. Everyone looked so nice decked out in propper suits and so smart and pretty! Ha ha. As expected, I was the only one to be hyped since I was pretty fresh out of bed where else the rest had been waiting for like, 3 hours or so. Poor things.

The 11 am slot were all mechanical students, this is firdaus and omar and mkok in the back.

These girls left for the 10 am slot..so I had all the boys to myself after that. Haha. This was in the waiting room, the next room to go to was the preparation room, where they gave us a case study which will be elaborated and discussed with the examiner/interviewer in the interview room. They gave us about 30 minutes to prepare any notes or gather our thoughts =)

Matle..being summoned to go into the preparation room. Our portfolios, forms and cvs were handed in and sorted by this personnel. Very efficient if I must say. The waiting room, preparation rooms were bloody cold. Sebek g lamat, klo tak da frostbite da aku nih. I think I have a circulation problem, my toes and fingers freeze up real quick.

Dan ku katakan pada Cinod, "Ape nak ckp klo die tanye psl Oil Price ek??"
And much to my disbelief, or well that was kind of strong. Much to my - ye la disbelief!! I got the Oil topic for my case study. I think I did ok. The role play was a bit tiring on me mentally. All the sudden I'm the manager of a factory and I felt like I've been repeating the same excuses again and again. Haha. Sohri la Encik Ahmad from Carigali, I might not make the cut for a manager just yet, perhaps in 5 years time? Ngahaha..All in all, syukur, alhamdulillah.. It's so bloody over!!!

Done with my session, time for some silly photography taking. Oh happy, happy =)
GOOD LUCK to those being interviewed in the upcoming sessions!! My advice, don't get too worked up over the case study, better be prepared with strategies for the role play, tough cookie, that one!
9 comments:
wow.
lucky u tido2 dulu eyh.
if not mesti lagi nebes dok lelama situ.
hiks.
congrats its over.
lets pray for the best now =)
would u believe me if i told you that i have not been to one interview, even for the job i'm currently having right now? hihi. alhamdulillah, i was pretty lucky.
the working world is pretty darn harsh. as of now, enjoy ur carefree (ok, tolak tepi the assignments and projects) days!
congrats to u bijoux-kin !
i must say,u look dashing in that get-up!
petronas scholar ~
wah naya, yerp u are so lucky gurl! tapikan akak tatau nape i lurve to go to interview ;P kekadang siap bley borak2 dgn interviewers!
along : aah, sebek ikot jek nafsu and tdo2 dlu, the rest da mcm cranky2 da sbb sejuk sgt n tgu lame =)
nahya : u're one lucky person! ade je kan yg forunate dpt tros available job..yes, will enjoy my schooling life will cry once i join u working ppl huhu
nadia : why thank you! yes it is a BIG relief!!
kanda anna : haha kak anna ni..borak2 lak die. kte neves jek, las2 tu bru tanye2 die pape patot hee
awalnya dah interview...btw, bdak2 yg grad dec 06 pun banyak laei yang blum dipanggil, muahahaha.
owh, btw im hafiz. tadi ada membe forwarkan ur link.
Sapa design poster PETRONAS Interview tu..lawa~~
My Blog
OMG!! Sabrina, Ipoh Girl? I think she's from my primary skool!! Say Hi to her from me. Hmm, she still hasn't ganti my lost walkman. huhu.
Ask Jengae who am i, aite?
err, and sorry for being impolite. hi, shikin. it's jismin here.
schan : aah, this sem dia awal sbb satu batch majoriti is dak2 pet..so taleh wat in one go mcm last sem. biase la pet, lamat je nak panggil..saba eh =)
remi : huhu, aku tak tau la sape design, prasan poster pon bile da abes intebiu hehe =p
jis : kwn jengga eh? hai hai =) insyaAllah kalau ade jumpe die kte smpaikan salam..
Post a Comment