Monday, March 19, 2007

Lisa's Tee


I made this for lisa's 23rd birthday which fell on the 16th of march. Speaking of which.. Happy birthday to my dearest Mama =) I didn't get you anything this year, even if I did it would be delayed due to the distance. Last year I got you a wallet..this year I'll try to get a job as a present for both you and ayah, how's that sound? Ambitious aye.

Happy birthday, march babies!! Let's try to live it up to the fullest cause for all we know, april is getting mighty closer than we thought! And I hate suprises.

I have a Petronas ability test later and an interview session on Friday. Yikes.


8 comments:

Fyewsha said...

what a gift! i'd be honoured to have something handmade from my friends. i think adds meaning to the gift, dontcha think?

good luck with the interviews and tests!

bijoux said...

heyho naya..yes, i love handmade presents too. makes them more special and down to earth.hehe. thanks naya!!

~aNNa~ said...

cantik hasil kerja tangan kin! good luck eyyy dalam interview. jgn tunjuk awak takut or gabra. just enjoy the session!

Ina said...

Cantiknya n rajin sungguh u buat kerja tangan sebegitu okay. I dah lama beli labuci n manik konon2 nk mencantik kan baju. Tapi sungguh buruk jadinyer so dah lama tinggalkan. Nnt kena start balik. Inspired tgk hasil kerja u ni ;) Good luck with the test n interview too!

Pink Stilettos said...

awww suweetness!! i penah decorate my plain shirt guna sequins gak to spice things up. sronot2. maybe we cud join venture bukak biz ni one day. hahah

g'luck for the Petronas thingy btw... ;)

Anonymous said...

the only handmade things from me are cards!good job bijoux kin kin~ and good luck for the test tho maybe im a little too late ;) happy birthday to ur mama and lisa too!my mom's is on the 26th and i cant celebrate with her tho shes in pd.;(

bijoux said...

kak anna: tq for the well wishes!! buat mase tgh bosan2 ngadap pc ni..haha

ina: tu la, jahit2 ni ade musim die.comes and goes like a fever kan =p

iza: mmg sronot,lg2 klo kilat2 bile tangkap some sunlight haha..join venture biz ini..hihi cumel jek

nadia: happy becoming bday to ur mom in pd from mee =) post la kad satu,pasti menceriakan hari bonda!

Anonymous said...

a ah sure sure will do!