Friday, February 16, 2007

Well Wishes

I was supposed to be leaving for kl today. But an emergency arose and gc had to leave for melaka and I am left to arrange my own transport back to kl for tomorrow. His grandfather got admitted to the melaka general hospital, the doctors found some blood clot (I think) in the brain. But his grandfather is rather adamant towards the operation, as is the case with most old folks. They have a thing against hospitals and operations and surgery.

It was only yesterday during the talk by Y Bhg. Prof Emeritus Dato' Dr. Khoo Kay Kim that I was dreamily visualizing my shopping spree in OU. But, Allah has bigger plans and gc shall remain in melaka until the end of the chinese new year break. Its ok, I understand. We can always go out some other time and pick out my birthday present together.

For now, I shall pray that your grandfather is going through peaceful recovery and gets better soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

condolences to gc the shy guy and his family.my grandma is undergoing cataract removal this 21st..i understand how he feels..hope everything will be alright.and for u too kin..

bijoux said...

thank you nadia..hope ur grandmother gets through it too. gc will be coming back soon, but anything is possible, thats for sure.lets pray for the best now..