Saturday, February 10, 2007

Being Monumental


I have finished my wait for a prince charming. I am simply giving up on them. Now I know what they mean by pipe dreams.

pipe dream
n. A fantastic notion or vain hope.

I've decided that its time to look after #1 and that will solely be me and only me onwards. I don't want to share your problems anymore, especially those that weren't meant to be shared.

This act of coldness, I seek solace in because I think we have a long way to go before jumping to conclusions about the life we never had. So for now, its every man for him or herself.

It occured to me that perhaps my DNA trait is not tailored to be adjusted to another. It is rigid, will not bend nor suffer from anymore suppressing environments and pressure exerted in the past few days.

Aren't you glad this discovery was made today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pack the heart and hope. seal it with pray and wishes. keep it on a shelf of good health and time. stop staring..you could reach it back, perhaps not.long way to go..maybe she deserve better..stop whining mr L.sudah ludah takkan dia mau jilat
; heart shaped box