Birthdays used to be celebrated with much mirth, fits of laughter and definitely high sugar intake. On wednesday, a different mode of celebration was felt. This is our final semester and it was officially noted that this year, was the last birthday together (for only God knows where we will be during the next). I got out my magic markers and glittery pens to compose the most meaningful piece of birthday card ever.
Looking back, I've had the pleasure of observing my dear birthday girl and it got me walking down memory lane with her. How naive we were 5 years back, how we wore our clothes and what colour lippie we preferred when no one else in the world would acknowledge our presence. The relationships that had gone wrong and most of all, the beauty of understanding one another's heart. Yup, crayons and all, I think I made her cry.
Cheers now, its been 5 blastingly-memorable years/birthdays with you, and I am truly blessed with your friendship. Happy Birthday, friend!
5 comments:
Hai bijoux. I'm silent reader of ur blog. You write very beautiful english I must say.
Slalunya org guna kek smbut birthday. Tak terpk plak leh guna aiskrim n buh candles. Bolehla tiru cara ni masa smbut bday my hubby nnt hehe =)Lagi simple n mudah! (ni kes bini yg malas la nih hehe)
sempoinya birthday kek!
Kreatif..apaa aku tak penah tpikir pakai aiskrem! tapi susah nak sebut .. Besday Aiskrem? lol
"Beautiful English" lagi? hehe.. looking foward 4 more :)
hi ina, thanks for visiting my blog, silent reader and all =) ive just visited your blog and now curious about who you are in return!
the cake..budget cake at only rm5 from matcool hehe selamat mencuba!
el: sempoi kan, melantak ngn 4 org jek so mmg sgt2 cukop!
remy: thanks for the support remi, means a lot to me eventho i try to not to be too concentrated on my readers but rather write about what i am thinking inside =p
heheheh happy burfday to ur friend adik!
Post a Comment