Friday, February 23, 2007

Look How She's Grown

It has been 2 straight weekends in a row that my plans have all went down the drain. They just gave way to other more important course of nature. Gc's grandfather passed away this afternoon whilst I was happily rowing my boat in my sleep. I've only met him once. Inalillah..

Al-fatihah

***


On another note, this picture was discovered in such a hilarious way. Friends A and Friend B grew up in different places but ended up in the same university, here with me. After 5 years of befriending one another they found out that they had spent pre-kindergarten years together in the same district, same street which eventually lead to the same play school, Taska Yumie.

So being the collector she is, Friend A brought back a piece of the past from somewhere in her treasure chest for all of us to see. And so first..carik tqa, jumpe? skrang..carik yatt.. hahahaha..I was in fits of laughter and it is so overwhelming to see that Allah has destined these two girls to be standing besides one another during play school, and to meet again when they have matured to a whopping 23!!

This editted version is my doing last night. I couldn't get over the fact that gc said I was the one with the red ribbon so decided to choose a kid who resembled me when I was in pre-school. I never had short hair before I became an independent bitch. Haha. Please take note that shada was the only one brave enough to wear earrings to play school (those sticker types) Haha. Only tqa and yatt were the true attendees of Taska Yumie, the rest is my doing.

Love each and everyone of you guys to pieces.

Will be missing gc.

4 comments:

Fyewsha said...

takziah to the bf's family. a friend lost his dad early this week as well.

al-fatihah.

ouh, i was looking back at my old old pics as well and found out pics of mom when she was young.

sungguh retro, sungguh gorgeous with her distinct nose and sungguh kurus!!

bijoux said...

hey naya, thanks for the condolences.. im just thankful i got to meet him. but now his grandmother will have to bear living alone, which i believe will be very hard to do.

yupp, my mom grew up wearing jeans and still do till this day! die dlu2 lg sexy dr sy ye.haha..

Anonymous said...

yes,am sorry am late.nevertheless,am still here to offer condolences to the departed's family.cant offer much,maybe al-fatihah.i truly appreciate my grandma now.

bijoux said...

thanks nadia, wpon sudah tiada, kte kene selalu doakan mereka di sana =)