Missing this bundle of fuzzy huggable baby that weighs 14 kg right now. Speaks fluent british english I might say. You learn mighty quick for a baby of 4 years. Your favourite show is..erm, everything on Children's BBC? And the walt disney production about the daughter of the last Tzar called Anastasia.'I'm Enino, I'm 4', holds up 4 pudgy fingers, all except the ring finger .
'Whats this then?' I say as I nudge an adorably cute baby pot belly.
'Thats baby'
Right.
Seems that baby is what she calls herself. Ohhh. I must not forget that. *sigh*
My little cup of sunshine will be coming back to malaysia sometime in march. Can't wait to see you!! You've got a long way to go my dear. Let's get you off the right foot by singing Baa Baa Black Sheep together, this time with the correct lyrics, ay?
2 comments:
a sweetheart when she grows up. confirmed.
nahyaa: thats so sweet..she's always a handful tp behave je bile dtg my place.watches scooby doo quietly while we all have dinner in the kitchen.
Post a Comment