Oh wow how time has passed me by.
Ramadan, bittersweet and anxious at the same time. How will I fair, with Mika, with you onboard for the whole 30 days. This is a first!
You are agitated and tired. Can't survive a day without eating heavily during sahur. And man, you are so cranky when its close to sundown. I am amazed.
Here I am, at week 34, hopping about literally like a penguin. And yet you go about hastily buying air bandung (which only after a week did you understand the fact that you had to buy me one as well) and we even purchased an enormous tumbler for you to drink out of. What a child!!
And yet you remain simple and plain, only wanting rice and chicken. Additional finger foods are fun but never expected. I really had it easy, compared to some of my other friends.
And as a mother, this life is really about others - your dependents, your parents, your partner. Never will it ever be about you. Which, is just as good as a reason for me to go serious crazy shoe shoping.
This month alone I bought seven pairs of fancy footwear.
2 comments:
iya saya suka. for a mother, life is never really about you.
Love the shoe you wore yesterday.. 😁
Post a Comment