Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My weeks


Oh wow. I wanted to write earlier but this got stuck in the process.

I miss my weeks, tired and exhausted I was getting through them. True, what they say about age taking its toll if you decide to have kids at a later age. I had Mika when I was 27. But it wasn't after having him that I had the time and 'life' to start running and continued with yoga.

I'm a mother of two now, its quite overwhelming. Before it just felt like I was left in charge of just one person solely when I had Mika, and now I'm responsible for two little hearts (nagging and crying and constantly seeking attention).

I wake up with much ease for the feedings, and only once or twice had trouble putting Alex to sleep. 

The more I am on this journey, the more I feel like I don't really need anything other than my own two hands to make things happen. Please keep me close to You, so that I don't start losing my marbles on this road that makes me feel quite alone.





No comments: