This is funny, its like reaching out of a dream. One that you keep on having repeatedly and then realizing its not a dream anymore. I've been following some celebrities on social media and most of the time none of it brings me any good. Sometimes I feel envy, jealous for all the wrong reasons. I refuse to subscribe to them ever since - same goes for shopping sites and instashops as I call them.
But when my buddy signed us both up for yoga - it was a pleasant surprise that it was to attend the infamous (well, to me it was infamous) yoga house that belonged to one of the local celebrities here. But to enroll for an intermediate class? Well, that was another thing altogether by itself!!
The class is well spaced out, with contemporary music playing in the back so you won't lose yourself to the music. The instructor was a lady, and with the small number of participants (yeay for me!) the instructor gets to attend to you and corrects your move as needed. The poses are intermediate and challenging as I am sure the other girls in the class (celebrity included!) are pretty strong.
I still suck at chaturanga dandasana. My upper body needs to beef up to support my butt - or I need to make my butt smaller so that I can carry it. Which makes no sense at all.
Can't believe I stopped training for a long while. Brings me back to the days - when all I had on my hands was time and small change shoved up my jeans pocket. Call this a new year resolution - but I intend on stuffing in more yoga (free or paid for, either or) as a present for myself turning 30 soon.
Yesterday we did headstands and I was so proud of myself like shit.
2 comments:
sap a celebrity yg attend class itewww ahaha
practice makes perfect! start from a normal plank position & lower down into a chaturanga.. slowly, deeply.. squeeze your core & remember to breathe :) happy yogi!
Post a Comment