Wednesday, July 04, 2012

10 minutes of fame

Bella, Labor Day Special

This was something fun I did on Labor's Day. My good friend Melisa was supposed to be on this show but decided against it since she lives in the East coast and did not take a liking to these things. However, ironically indeed did she recommended my name instead. Thanks girlfriend. Actually we are quite close, elementary school buddies in Taiwan and loyal jogging partners in U.  

I just took part since I had nothing better to do, and I really wanted to meet Daphne. Please don't ask me more cause I don't know what was being said throughout the show. Its not often that I feel like I am a weak women. But in this bunch of ass-kicking ladies, hell yeah, I felt it. I was the youngest. Haha! 

Super fun. Now I can cross TV star off my to-do list =P

No comments: